Tuesday, March 4, 2025

Release Boost: Grinding (Portland Icehawks #6) by Jami Davenport



Grinding 

by Jami Davenport 

Available now!

Available on All Platforms




Camden
I'm a grinder, an expendable guy who's always on the edge of losing my spot on whatever team I'm on at the time. When I'm put on waivers by my current team, I'm picked up by the Portland Icehawks, a second-year expansion team. And that's when things start to get really interesting.

Inez

I've been promoted to assistant GM of the Icehawks hockey team. My first move was to claim Camden Hale off waivers. Now I'm facing a backlash of criticism. There's even more trouble brewing. Camden and I have explosive chemistry, the kind that blows up in our faces and destroys everything around us. Now my boss wants me to cut Camden, but I can't let him go. I believe in him even though no one else does, including Camden himself.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teaser: Bloodstained Chrome (31 Days of Trick or Treat: Bikers & Mobsters) by E.C. Land

She means more to him than he or his lion can admit... But she's still a vampire.  Love an MC-meets-paranormal romance? Preorder Bloodst...