Tuesday, November 26, 2024

Release: Puck and Make Up (A Rush Hockey Novella) by Elise Faber



Puck and Make Up 

by Elise Faber 

Available now!

Available on All Platforms




My life is full of secrets.
She's the woman who's discovered them all...

Dessie and I have a love-hate relationship.
But it’s mostly that I love and she hates.
As a member of the Rush hockey team, I don’t have a problem finding women who are willing to date me, but Dessie isn’t just anyone.
She’s a mystery, an obsession, a woman I need to claim as my own.
Only, she’s not going without a fight.
Good thing I’m a hockey player…
And fighting is what I do best.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: In the Frame (The London Arts Club #2) by Hayden Stone with an excerpt and a giveaway

In the Frame : A Fake Dating Queer MM Romance Series: The London Arts Club, #2 by Hayden Stone Release date : August 29th 2026 Genres : Adul...