Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Excerpt Reveal: Hooked on You (Love & Whiskey #2) by Nikki Ash



๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช: an age gap, double single parent, nanny romance by @AuthorNikkiAsh is coming September 12th, but while we wait, check out this little tease…

“I’m scared,” I admit. “Every time I thought I’d found myself a prince, he turned out to be the villain. And for the first time, I feel like I’ve finally saved myself. I want to let you in, but I’m scared because if you turn out to be like every other guy, I don’t know if I’ll have it in me to save myself again.”

“You’re so fucking strong,” Ryder murmurs. “Stronger than you give yourself credit for.”

He leans down and brushes his lips against mine. It’s not a long kiss, but it’s enough to remind me of the connection we share.

“I have no doubt that if you got knocked on your ass, you would find a way to get back up,” he says. “And the fact is, even if everything goes perfectly with us, there’s no guarantee that life won’t still knock you down.”

He releases me, and with one hand, he tenderly glides his knuckles down my cheek. “But the difference between those other guys and me is that if you fall, I’ll be there to catch you. And if I can’t, I’ll be right there on the floor with you.”

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ
๐Ÿท Struggling single mom
๐Ÿท Billionaire single dad
๐Ÿท Age gap
๐Ÿท Nanny romance
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž...

๐Ÿšจ Preorder ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช on Amazon and in the meantime, you can check out Drunk on You: a fake ๐Ÿ’, office romance on Amazon and in KU and audio! https://amzn.to/3SOkdJt

#HookedOnYouTeaserBlast #TeaserWednesday #AuthorNikkiAsh #EnticingJourney




Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Makeover Reveal: Silent Screams (The Hollow Series #1) by M.H.B. with a giveaway

Silent Screams by M.H.B. Release date : September 19th, 2024 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance Goodreads :  https://www.goodreads.com/boo...