Friday, July 5, 2024

Release: Hidden Echoes (Braeden Creek #2) by Hayleigh Davis



Hidden Echoes by Hayleigh Davis is now live and #free to read in #KindleUnlimited!
 

Blurb:
 
Braeden Creek was supposed to be the small town respite of my dreams. Then I discovered it's the home of the man I had an unforgettable one night stand with, and he's actually my boss's brother.

Just being near Austin Kinley reignites my every desire, but I know better than to surrender to the same temptation twice. Instead, I keep my distance, avoiding him at all costs. And that works until my boss takes a trip with her new fiance and leaves her devilishly handsome brother in charge of Creekside Bar and Grill. Now just showing up for work means acknowledging the man I want to forget.

Then, my best friend comes to town with a dire warning: my parents are planning to visit Braeden Creek for an extended stay. Naturally, I panic. My mother won't rest until she finds me a husband, and I need a fake boyfriend fast to keep her matchmaking obsession in check.

Caught between my meddling mom and the man I accidentally fell for, I chose the latter, and he surprised me by agreeing to my unusual proposal. Now, only time will tell if faking a relationship with the man who stole my heart will break me once and for all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: Tender Temptation (Charming Irish #1) by Kaylene Winter with an excerpt and a giveaway

Tender Temptation Series: Charming Irish, #1 by Kaylene Winter Release date : October 3rd, 2024 Genres : Adult, Contemporary,  Romance Goodr...