Saturday, June 15, 2024

Book Review: Hockey Hottie (Loving the Puckers #1) by Kat Obie

 

Blurb

I’ve always had a thing for the coach’s daughter.
Not that he needs to know that. Coach thinks she and I are friends… and we are, have been for years. But I’d sure like to be friends with benefits.
Except then I’d be dead, because coach wants to believe his daughter is still the angelic little figure skater who just needs a workout buddy.
Why, oh why did I ever agree to help her train?
There’s no way I can keep my feelings for her a secret when we’re getting hot and sweaty together.
But I’ve got the perfect plan.
Just one little date won’t hurt.
Until she shows up to the Halloween party wearing that.
Puck me.

Hockey Hottie is your escape into some friends to lovers romance with schmexy hockey players, some figure skating antics, and too many Labyrinth Halloween costumes.
Grab this first book in the Loving the Puckers series for your hockey romance fix now.

Amazon: Hockey Hottie (Loving the Puckers Book 1) - Kindle edition by Obie, Kat . Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

B&N: Hockey Hottie by Kat Obie, Paperback | Barnes & Noble® (barnesandnoble.com)

Kobo: Hockey Hottie eBook by Kat Obie - EPUB | Rakuten Kobo United States

Bookbub: Hockey Hottie (Loving the Puckers Book 1) by Kat Obie - BookBub

Goodreads: Hockey Hottie (Loving the Puckers, #1) by Kat Obie | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

A quick read. Friends for a long time, Klaus was pushed to help Alex train by her father, his coach. Sparks flared between them, one date a test, and now they were more. I enjoyed this story, though I would have loved to spend more time getting to know this couple. It was definitely a fun story.

This is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blurb Reveal: Connor's Claim (Body Count #2) by Jolie Vines

  Connor's Claim (Body Count, #2) - by Jolie Vines ***PLEASE NOTE THIS BLURB CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR ARRAN'S OBSESSION*** An Amazon n...