Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Teaser: Hometown Echoes (Braeden Creek #1) by Hayleigh Davis



She's falling in love, but letting him out of the friendzone won't be easy...

Love a small-town brother's best friend romance with a twist?

Preorder Hometown Echoes by Hayleigh Davis today!


Ethan Black left our small town before I was old enough to understand love, but I never forgot my brother's best friend. Not even when I was going through hell.

Now he's back, and I'm all grown up. My battles are behind me, but a new struggle is on the horizon.

Keeping Ethan in the friendzone is harder than I expected. Accepting the love I've always yearned for? That's as dangerous and terrifying as my dreadful past.

When our rekindled friendship sparks something deeper between us, I can't ignore it anymore. I'm falling for Ethan, and I want to let him in, but my heart isn't the only thing in danger.

#teaser #bookteaser #teasershare #teasertuesday #bookpreorder #preorder #comingsoon #hometownechoes #braedencreek #romancenovels #romancebooks #smalltownromance #brothersbestfriend #steamyreads #kissingbooks #books #readers #booklovers #bookish #booknews #bookbuzz




About Hayleigh:
Hayleigh Davis writes sizzling small-town romance with guaranteed happily-ever-afters. She's passionate about creating stories that give readers all the feels and believes romance novels should be as hot as they are heartwarming. She lives in Northeast Florida where she spends too much time serving three very demanding cats, and you're most likely to find her enjoying her very own real-life romance with the handsome hero she calls her husband.

Find Hayleigh Online:
Amazon: 
https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B0CSKGSHV1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Boost: Ringer (Vegas Venom #9) by Colleen Charles

Ringer   by Colleen Charles   Available now ! https://geni.us/Ringer FREE with Kindle Unlimited Blurb : I’m about to face off in the most im...