Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Book Review: Scored (Gold Hockey #20) by Elise Faber

 

Blurb

I had the world.
Then he told me he wanted a divorce.

I was the first female hockey player in the NHL. I’d broken barriers, kicked butt on the ice, made a family out of a group of grumpy misfits…

But I couldn’t keep my marriage together.
I wasn’t enough for the man who said he’d love me forever.

And now, as strong as I wanted to pretend I was, I wanted to give up, move on, forget everything there was about Stefan.

Only…

Then I found out the real reason he’d left me.

And I knew there had never been any game more important in my life than winning my ex-husband’s heart a second time.

Amazon: Scored (Gold Hockey Book 20) - Kindle edition by Faber, Elise. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

B&N: Scored by Elise Faber | eBook | Barnes & Noble® (barnesandnoble.com)

Kobo: Scored eBook by Elise Faber - EPUB Book | Rakuten Kobo United States

Google: Scored by Elise Faber - Books on Google Play

Bookbub: Scored by Elise Faber - BookBub

Goodreads: Scored (Gold Hockey #20) by Elise Faber | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

This was a second chance for Brit and Stefan. Stefan had asked for a divorce. As the story progressed, Stefan's reasons came to light after all the pain he caused Brit. I loved how Brit hung on to her job and balanced being a single mom. She was a wonderful mom and kept her daughter in her husband's life as well. There was a great support system for both of them. Stefan had good intentions but finally realized that he had screwed up. He cared very much for Brit the entire time. A wonderful story that had me sniffling by the end. Enjoyed it.

I received a copy through 1852 Media, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blurb Reveal: Connor's Claim (Body Count #2) by Jolie Vines

  Connor's Claim (Body Count, #2) - by Jolie Vines ***PLEASE NOTE THIS BLURB CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR ARRAN'S OBSESSION*** An Amazon n...