Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Book Review: Cross to Bear (The Satan's Knights MC North Carolina #5) by Janine Infante Bosco

 

Blurb

Some men make the ultimate sacrifice.
During my tour in Afghanistan, I was fully prepared to be one of them.
That is, until the packages started arriving.
Letters from my buddy's sister, full of tethers to the lives we left behind.
Little did she know she kept me going, even when I started to lose hope.
Now, my business and my club keep me sane.
But the horrors of war never stay on the battleground.
The moment I hear her whisper my name, I know.
She's drowning in the chaos that follows every soldier home from war.
And there's no one to help her fight her newfound demons.
No one, that is, but me.

Amazon: Cross To Bear: The Satan’s Knights MC North Carolina, Book Five (The Satan's Knights MC North Carolina 5) - Kindle edition by Infante Bosco, Janine. Contemporary Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Goodreads: Cross To Bear: The Satan’s Knights MC North Carolina, Book Five by Janine Infante Bosco | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars -

Jo and Hawk were an interesting couple, brought together by a tragedy. Jo was determined to do things on her own, though she struggled. Her separation from her only family, her brother, hurt when he was found dead. She was strong, heartbroken, caring, and vulnerable at times. Hawk cared about Jo since her letters and packages to him while he was in the military. He was protective of her, very supportive through their pain, and oh so sexy. Their chemistry was hot, and the story was full of action. I had moments of sadness, fear, and giggles.

I received a copy through 1852 Media, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Teaser: Stay with Me (Timeless Love #1) by Campbell Linden

Stay With Me   by Campbell Linden   Releases on October 7th ! https://geni.us/StayWithMeCL Available on All Platforms A Sexy, Stranded Toget...