Monday, February 12, 2024

Teaser: Free-Fire Zone (Owens Protective Services #17) by Giulia Lagomarsino



Free-Fire Zone: An OPS Protector Romance by Giulia Lagomarsino is releasing in 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦!

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙊𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮!
➜ https://mybook.to/FreeFireZone

𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞

She’s amazing.
I know that sounds cliche, but it’s one hundred percent true.
She’s so funny and smart and beautiful and…amazing.
I have it so bad for her, and I thought for a moment she liked me too.
Then I realized what I thought was a sign of her liking me was actually a sign she was sliding me into the dreaded friend zone.
I fu@king hate the friend zone.
I was so close to winning her over, and then that roughneck came along, pushing me even further into the zone.
Just like a mechanic, he has qualities I could never possess—like working with a wrench. I could hold a wrench for a photograph and no woman would drool over me.
Alas, that’s the life of a protection agent. Sure, I have rippling muscles and can kill a guy with my bare hands, but I could never compete with this illusion women have about greasy men.
And to make matters worse, I said she could stay with me.
That’s right. I am officially the stupidest man ever.
I’ve doomed myself to a life of fantasies that will never be fulfilled, all because I can’t stop picturing that beautiful, thick hair cascading over her shoulders like a waterfall.
Like I said…
I have it bad, and there’s no way out for me.

𝗔𝗱𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗧𝗕𝗥 ➜ https://bit.ly/3OlwJP8

❤️ 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗨𝗣 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬
#DownloadFree with #KindleUnlimited
➜ https://bit.ly/3IudBeh

#FreeFireZoneTeaserBlast #FreeFireZoneGiuliaLagomarsino #GiuliaLagomarsinoAuthor #OPSProtectorRomance #TeaserBlast #KU #Amazon #PreOrder #ComingSoon #FebruaryRelease #ProtectorRomance #EnticingJourney




Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free!!! Jaded: Zane and Honor (Cliffside Bay #3) by Tess Thompson, free for a limited time

Jaded by Tess Thompson is FREE for a limited time!   https://geni.us/Jaded FREE on Kindle Unlimited Blurb :   Her past was devastating. H...