Sunday, December 31, 2023

Goodreads Reading Challenge 2023


 Goodreads Challenge results

My goal for 2023 was 200 books. I actually read 257. The following are stats that Goodreads generates.

Total number of pages read - 558,848

Average book length - 217 pages

Average rating - 4.3 (slightly higher than 2022)

First review - Wolf by D. Williams

Last review - Clash of Kings by Faith Gibson

Some of my own stats that I keep track of are below.

Listened to 38 audiobooks

Read 5 paperbacks

Lowest rating 3 1/2 stars (2 books) A Promise Broken and Copper

I have 47 4 1/2 star ratings

I have 70 5 star ratings.

Let's see what happens in 2024.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: Fox Tale (Sacred Emblems) by Karen Hulene Bartell with an excerpt and a giveaway

FOX TALE by Karen Hulene Bartell GENRE :  Paranormal Romance BLURB : Heights terrify Ava. When a stranger saves her from plunging down a mou...