Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Book Review: Spark (MorningStar MC: Reno Chapter #5) by D. Williams

 

Blurb

It’s hard to change your chosen profession to the up and up when you’re known in the car world as the ‘Man’ that can get anything. So when my MC switches gears and goes legit, my business suffers, and I struggle to find a new identity in it.

Then she shows up and throws me into a tailspin. This five-foot-nothing woman has the audacity to think she can steal from me and get away with it. She has no clue that once I catch her, she’ll belong to me.

When her MC finds out about us, they give her an ultimatum, me or death. I don’t handle threats to my family well. The MalaSangre MC is about to learn how I got my road name.

Sparks will fly if they dare to take her from me.

Amazon: Spark: A MorningStar MC Novel Reno Chapter Book 5 (MorningStar MC Novels, Reno Chapter) - Kindle edition by Williams, D. Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Bookbub: Spark: A MorningStar MC Novel Reno Chapter Book 5 (MorningStar MC Novels, Reno Chapter) by D Williams - BookBub

Goodreads: Spark (MorningStar MC, Reno Chapter #5) by D. Williams | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

Mercy was quite a spitfire. She was impulsive, strong, and loyal. Her circumstances were rough, yet she managed to find love and her daughter. There were losses which she took in stride with the support of Spark and the club. Spark was confident from the get-go that he would have Mercy. He was very accepting of all in her life, everything hers became his. He was protective and caring, though ruthless when needed. He had a big heart. Together, they were hot and steamy, and strong support for the other. I enjoyed this story.

I received a copy through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: Tender Temptation (Charming Irish #1) by Kaylene Winter with an excerpt and a giveaway

Tender Temptation Series: Charming Irish, #1 by Kaylene Winter Release date : October 3rd, 2024 Genres : Adult, Contemporary,  Romance Goodr...