Saturday, August 19, 2023

Book Review: Three's a Crown (A Twisted Royals #1) by JA Low

 

Blurb

Rosalie

When my father died, I thought it would be the end of the nightmare.
I was wrong.
It’s only the beginning of a new one.
One that means I have to marry a stranger to save my sisters.

Augustine

My time is up.
I can’t run from my duty or the crown any longer.
I have to find a wife.
The only problem is I’m already in love with someone else.

Greyson

Loving him is easy.
Giving him up is impossible.

Amazon: Amazon.com: Three's A Crown : A Royal MMF Romance (A Twisted Royals Series Book 1) eBook : Low, JA: Kindle Store

Bookbub: Three’s A Crown : A Royal MMF Romance (A Twisted Royals Series Book 1) by JA Low - BookBub

Goodreads: Three's A Crown : A Royal MMF Romance by JA Low | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

Interesting story. Rosalie needed to help her family. Augustine gave her that opportunity. Along with Greyson, they learned to care about each other through the political environment they all grew up in. Rosalie was unsure of herself but was intelligent and willing to learn more about herself. Augustine wanted to keep his love, Greyson, and still do as his family wanted. They were hot together, and Rosalie added a dimension to complete the relationship. It was a bit long winded, but overall, the story was good.

I received a copy of this story through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Teaser: Demon Lover by Kate Hill with an excerpt

Demon Lover by Kate Hill Paranormal Romance, Halloween, Age Gap Date Published: October 11, 2024 When John Standcliff, Satan'...