Sunday, April 16, 2023

Book Review: Power Zones (Billionaire Doms Duet) by Bronwyn Judde


 Blurb

I was discovered by a modeling agency in New York City and my life abruptly changed from one of poverty and self-doubt to where I was the one in control. Yes, men used me for sex but I used them too; seizing power to get what I wanted: sex and pain, preferably together.

But no one owns me, and definitely no one possesses my heart.

Amazon: POWER ZONES - Kindle edition by JUDDE, BRONWYN . Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Goodreads: Power Zones by Bronwyn Judde | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

This was a steamy read. Danica was young and wanted to be a model. Things progressed from there in an erotic journey to happiness. She was willing to try new things, meet new people, and look for a forever love when she met Sanjay. There were moments that I had trouble dealing with when Danica was a bit nonchalant that felt like she had no true emotions. This is very much for those who like hard core BDSM and experimentation with their love story.

I received a copy of this story through Xpresso Tours, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Tour: The Gnome and the Seedlings (Gob the Gnome) by Marilyn Slaughter, illustrated by Angel Neha, with my review

   The Gnome and the Seedlings by Marilyn Slaughter Illustrated by: Angel Neha Children's Book Date Published:   February 27, 202...