Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Teaser: Tempt (Brooklet Dreams #6) by C.A. Harms



Tempt (Brooklet Dreams) by C.A. Harms is releasing in ONE WEEK!
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 → https://mybook.to/TemptCAHarms
𝗔𝗱𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗧𝗕𝗥 → https://bit.ly/GR_TemptCAHarms

Blurb:

𝗔 𝘀𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆…
Eyes so blue I swear it’s like looking at the turquoise waters of the Greek Isles.
Those are the first memories I have of Kyra.
For years I stood on the sidelines, watching and waiting for my perfect chance.
𝗪𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆, 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁.
There are so many things I thought I knew. But the truth is… I don’t know the real Kyra.
But what I do know is that I will stop at nothing to know her. I am mesmerized by her beauty, captured by her smile, and warmed by the love she has for her Gran.
Her laughter is addictive and her touch, soothes every single doubt I’ve ever had. Kyra is the one I want, the one I’ve always wanted.
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗜 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲.
I have every intention of showing her how amazing we can be together.
Because she became mine a long time ago, I felt it the first time I saw her captivating eyes.
It’s time I go after the one I’ve wanted. The one that I’ve dreamed of…
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗜’𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗲.

Vote for TEMPT on the Most Anticipated Romance Releases → https://bit.ly/March2023RomanceReleasesGR

💚 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺! 💚

#TemptCAHarms #TemptTeaserTuesday #TeaserTuesday #OneWeekUntilRelease #ComingSoon #ChildhoodCrush #SecondChanceRomance #BrookletDreams #Standalone #CAHarmsAuthor #Amazon #EnticingJourney




Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: Tender Temptation (Charming Irish #1) by Kaylene Winter with an excerpt and a giveaway

Tender Temptation Series: Charming Irish, #1 by Kaylene Winter Release date : October 3rd, 2024 Genres : Adult, Contemporary,  Romance Goodr...