Monday, January 2, 2023

Book Review: Wolf (MorningStar MC: Reno Chapter #1) by D. Williams


 Blurb

I was rushed away from home in the middle of the night and given an opportunity of a lifetime. The chance to redeem a family name I never choose. I can now change the way people look at me when they hear my father’s name. I can be a better man, do the right thing, and finally get out from under the shadow of evil he left in my world.

But in order to do that, I need to play the role of his son and leave behind the only thing that I ever gave a damn about. The one person in the world who never judged me and loved me unconditionally for the person she knew I could be.

I abandoned her without a single look back because she said she would wait. I just had no idea what I was leaving behind. Well, I know now, and it’s time to unravel the lies I’ve been weaving and prove that I am worthy of the family I always dreamed of having with her.

My name is Franklin “Wolf” Hoss Jr, and I am the President of the MorningStar MC Reno Chapter. After all these years, I’ve come home to Paradise to remind her of one thing…

Wolves mate for life.

Amazon: Wolf: MorningStar MC Novel, Reno Chapter Book One (MorningStar MC Novels, Reno Chapter 1) - Kindle edition by Williams, D. Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Bookbub: Wolf: MorningStar MC Novel, Reno Chapter Book One (MorningStar MC Novels, Reno Chapter 1) by D Williams - BookBub

Goodreads: Wolf (MorningStar MC, Reno Chapter, #1) by D. Williams | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

I enjoyed this story, though there were some things that were a bit off for me. Rebel/Damaris was young when Wolf/Frankie, an older man and the love of her life, left. Secrets kept them apart until they began to reveal themselves. Rebel had become strong, independent, and well loved in the MC. Wolf wanted to claim what was his all this time once the first secret was out. I loved his persistence in trying to persuade Rebel they were still meant to be, his kindness and love towards Deacon, and his determination to end the dangers and illegal activities of another MC.

This is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free!!! Jaded: Zane and Honor (Cliffside Bay #3) by Tess Thompson, free for a limited time

Jaded by Tess Thompson is FREE for a limited time!   https://geni.us/Jaded FREE on Kindle Unlimited Blurb :   Her past was devastating. H...