Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Book Review: Texas Lane (Everything is Bigger in Texas) by Andie Fenichel

 

Blurb

Samantha
So what if I said yes to a date with the hot bartender? The other university professors gave me hell, but I don’t care. There’s something intriguing about Hunter Lane. One date can’t hurt. I spend my days immersed in Shakespeare and Chaucer, so I deserve a little fun with a guy who isn’t boring and stuffy like the men I’ve dated recently. I’m tired of highbrow, and one night of a good time can’t amount to anything anyway.

Logan
I never expected the buttoned-up professor to say yes. My heart literally leaped for joy when she did. The only problem is she’s not a one-night-stand kind of girl, and I’m not a keeper. If I 
was the kind of guy looking for forever, Samantha Day would top my list. Better just count myself lucky to get one date. Opposites might attract, but I own a bar, and she’s a professor of literature. That’s a chasm too big to cross. Still, when I look at her, I see our future. Who am I to buck destiny?

Amazon: Texas Lane: Everything's Bigger in Texas - Kindle edition by Fenichel, Andie. Contemporary Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Bookbub: Texas Lane: Everything’s Bigger in Texas by Andie Fenichel - BookBub

Goodreads: Texas Lane by Andie Fenichel | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

This was a steamy quick read. Samantha and Logan both had been watching the other for quite a while. Logan finally took a step to ask Samantha out, and she surprised herself by saying yes. Their chemistry was off the charts, their differences could have kept them apart, but they wanted that happiness together. I loved the fact that both families were accepting by the end. It was nice watching Sam lose some of her stiffness. Logan was very honest, caring, and patient. I recommend this story.

This is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: Jacob's Melody (Harmony in Autism) by Jacqueline Diaz

Jacob's Melody Harmony in Autism by Jacqueline Diaz Children's Book Date Published: May 7, 2024 Publisher: MindS...