Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Teaser: Knotted Laces (Eagles Hockey #2) by Elise Faber



Knotted Laces by Elise Faber releases on October 29th!

Available on All Platforms

I fell for the woman who’s in love with my brother.

As a professional hockey player, there’s no shortage of women who want me.
Just…not the woman I want.
Because she’s in love with my older brother.
Until a freak summer rainstorm means that we’re stuck together. In the mountains. With the road washed out and only one hotel room to share between us.
And suddenly, all of her focus is on me.
Suddenly, I’m in the most important game of my life—
Trying to win Attie’s heart.
This team of misfits and bad boys are going to puck you in the best possible way…
Knotted Laces is a standalone, forced proximity, one bed, grumpy/sunshine, forbidden love romance with no cliffhangers and an HEA.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiobook Release: Top Shelf (Seattle Serpents) by Teagan Hunter, narrators Laurie West by James Cavnaugh

Top Shelf by Teagan Hunter is now live on audio! Narrated by: James Cavenaugh & Laurie West  I have two goals this season: 1. Prove to ...