Saturday, October 19, 2024

Release: Connor's Claim (Body Count #2) by Jolie Vines



Connor's Claim (Body Count, #2) by Jolie Vines is live!💖
The sequel to the number one bestseller Arran's Obsession is live!
Get under the skin of Connor and Everly in Connor's Claim, a twisted, dark romance, murder mystery, and part two of the Body Count series.
This story features:
- the unhinged, tattooed enforcer and the mayor’s daughter
- somno and high spice
- gangs, kidnap, and forced promixty
- a murder mystery in need of solving
- clues for the Skeleton Girls Detective Agency to follow
💖The links💖
ebook in Kindle Unlimited - https://mybook.to/ConnorsClaim
skull paperback on Amazon US - https://www.amazon.com/dp/173857234X
model paperback on Amazon US - https://www.amazon.com/dp/1917580002
skull paperback on Barnes and Noble - https://www.barnesandnoble.com/.../connors.../1146407831
(audio is hard on its heels. I'll let you know when it's complete.)



💖The blurb💖
Connor's Claim (Body Count, #2).
An Amazon number one bestselling series.
I tried everything to get his attention, but I invited in a monster.
After facing a threat to my life, I found myself kidnapped and locked away by the skeleton crew’s enforcer. Connor is feared. Respected. And obsessed with me.
He controls everything, right down to my pleasure. His rules dictate what I can and can’t touch. When I can and can’t wear clothes.
What’s strange is how happy I am.
From the outside, my old life appeared perfect, but my father’s iron grip had suffocated me. Now, in the hands of my captor, I can finally breathe.
With the body count racking up in Deadwater, I never want to leave my masked man’s protection. Even if caring for me might cause his downfall.
Without realising it, I’ve become Connor’s claim. But how long can it last when the secrets I keep threaten us both?
--
Connor’s Claim is the second book in the interconnected dark romance Body Count trilogy, featuring a murder mystery and a crew who will do anything to keep their women.
As with Arran’s book, check the TWs if you need to (the list is still just as long as … it should be, dirty girl).

#romancereadersofinstagram #masktok #meninmasks #deatheaters #jolievines #connorsclaim #bodycountseries #darkromance

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release: Connor's Claim (Body Count #2) by Jolie Vines

Connor's Claim (Body Count, #2) by Jolie Vines is live ! The sequel to the number one bestseller Arran's Obsession is live! Get un...