Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Excerpt Reveal: Friction (The Gravity Series) by Kindle Alexander



𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 (𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀) 𝗯𝘆 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 is releasing 9.17!

#PreOrder today and check out the excerpt below!
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 ☞ https://mybook.to/Friction_KA

(The Gravity Series is an unforgettable whirlwind romance chronicling the love of two men over three decades. Friction heats up the scene with passionate alpha males who navigate the often-rocky road to love. Love’s rarely easy, but when it’s true, it’s a battle worth fighting for.)
“What’s your deal, Dasham?” Chae asked. Her tone gave away her dawning speculation.
Of course, I knew what Chae implied, but I had a lot to consider before I spoke my truth.
“My name means the number ten. I’m my parents’ tenth child. I’m also smart,” I answered absently and grinned down at my Sperry shoes. “I skipped a grade in elementary school and I’m on track to graduate high school a semester early with my associate degree.” I lifted my head enough to wink at Chae, trying to hide my smile. “I’m also sporty. I played Lacrosse for my school’s team but stopped because I’m graduating a semester early.”
I shifted my gaze to stare at the silhouette of Beau. My breath shuttered again at the nice-looking view.
“You know I work for his grandmother?” Chae asked, garnering all my attention. My head whipped her direction. Screw hiding because my dad’s resort rested on my shoulders. Chae had the answers I needed.
“Tell me?” I whispered.
“His name is Beau Brooks. He’s hot, obviously. Maybe he’d be interested in you because he’s not interested in any of us,” Chae teased, flipping her long dark hair over her shoulder and glancing back to the small circle I’d been sitting with.
“Not for a lack of tryin’,” Jessica added.
Hope built fast.
“His grandparents live here. He comes here every June and July but had to go back home in August for football practice. His dad’s a football coach and a massive jerk. He’s really mean. Nobody likes him.”
“Yeah, but he and his mom moved here permanently about a week ago,” Jessica said.
“You know exactly how long ago they moved here,” Ginny teased, calling Jessica out. “I bet you’re hidin’ in his bushes at night.”
“He quit football. Somethin’ happened. I don’t know what,” Chae explained.
“Everybody here hopes Josh can talk him into playin’ again. He’s supposed to be really, really good. I believe he’s a tight end or maybe a receiver. He makes lots of touchdowns but also blocks, so whatever position that is,” Ginny said, and glanced over at me for verification.
I only shrugged. How did I know?
“Josh is my brother. I overheard him and my dad talking about it. They live for football. I don’t,” Ginny said.
My gaze turned laser beam focused, willing Beau to look at me.
I understood my overwhelming attraction was my limbic system bolting like a speeding bullet causing my body’s extreme physical response. But when he did finally look my way, breath slowly left my lungs. After a moment’s stare, I decided there was no question that he was looking at me. Words like fate and destiny shouted from every fiber of my being.
This was the most significant moment of my life.
If souls were real, mine did loops around Beau’s, trying to rope us together.

Read more about Dash in Friction, available 9/17/24. Amazon & Kindle Unlimited for a limited time!

#FrictionExcerptBlast #FrictionKindleAlexander #ExcerptBlast #ComingSoon #MMRomance #SeptemberRelease #AmazonPreOrder #KindleAlexanderAuthor #EnticingJourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: The Cats' Museum by Viviana Falleti

  Children's Books / Cats     The Cats' Museum - Mom’s Choice Awards® Recipient! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD...