Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Cover Reveal and Preorder: Slow Motion (Rock Hard Series) by Kat Mizera

Slow Motion 

by Kat Mizera 

Releases on April 23rd.





Blurb:

Whoever said love is the answer… obviously didn’t ask the right questions.

I’ve loved Noah for a long time, but I can’t compete with his addiction, especially while he’s a roadie for a touring rock band.

Being with him is so much harder than I thought it would be, but I don’t know if I’m ready to give up on him.

An unplanned pregnancy leaves us teetering on the edge. 

It’ll either pull us together or tear us apart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiobook Review: Ransom (Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team #1) by Laramie Briscoe, narrators Ariel Royce and Christopher Rourke

  Blurb :  A new series from the author of the Moonshine Task Force Series! Laurel Springs, AL is about to be hotter than a mid-August thund...