Saturday, March 9, 2024

Paperback Review: Pony Camp (Lone Star Honky-Tonk Short Story) by Roz Lee

 

Blurb

It’s Friday night and hardworking cowboys and ranchers from all around Fort Worth come to The Lone Star for a cold brew and someone warm to dance with. Lucky for them, one table is always reserved for Bailey Rose and her friends who come there to unwind and maybe to get wound up by a good-looking guy with a big smile and a bigger rodeo buckle.
I should have questioned Grant’s use of the word pony, but I was putty in his arms as he two-stepped us around the Lone Star’s dance floor. Silly me. I thought he was talking about small equines. He wasn’t. After seeing his ranch, or should I say Pony Camp, I know one thing for sure. I’m not cut out to train ponies. I want to 
be a pony. I want to be Grant’s pony. If he’ll have me. ~ Shelby

Amazon: Pony Camp: A Lone Star Honky-Tonk Novel (Lone Star Honky-Tonk Short Story Series): Lee, Roz: 9798985325980: Amazon.com: Books

B&N: Pony Camp: A Lone Star Honky-Tonk Novel by Roz Lee | eBook | Barnes & Noble® (barnesandnoble.com)

Kobo: Pony Camp eBook by Roz Lee - EPUB Book | Rakuten Kobo United States

Google: Pony Camp: A Lone Star Honky-Tonk Novel by Roz Lee - Books on Google Play

Bookbub: Pony Camp by Roz Lee - BookBub

Goodreads: Pony Camp: A Lone Star Honky-Tonk Novel by Roz Lee | Goodreads





My Review - 5 of 5 stars -

This was one hot story with a big warning at the beginning of the book. Shelby was sure wanted she wanted to do until she was pushed toward Grant and his ranch. From there, she learned a lot about herself and fell in love. Grant was hurt from his past so much that his trust was hard to earn. Shelby managed to get under his skin as she did not object to his training, even turned her on. An opportunity for the future she had planned pulled them apart, and both figured out the truth.

This is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Let's Hide from Mom: I'm Not Sleepy Yet by Parimalasri Docktor

  Blurb :  Let's Hide From Mom  is a true story of Radha having difficulty going to sleep. Every night she finds different places to hid...