Sunday, December 31, 2023

Netgalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge 2024

 


I hope to have better luck in 2024 than I did in 2023. I have selected in the same goal of Silver which is 25 books from my Netgalley and Edelweiss TBR pile. I think I need to keep better track of the books I have read and include two a month from Netgalley.

I very much failed to update my progress on a monthly basis and plan to remind myself to do so in the coming year.

The host for this challenge is https://socratesbookreviews.blogspot.com/. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to push myself to get on top of my TBR pile.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: Fox Tale (Sacred Emblems) by Karen Hulene Bartell with an excerpt and a giveaway

FOX TALE by Karen Hulene Bartell GENRE :  Paranormal Romance BLURB : Heights terrify Ava. When a stranger saves her from plunging down a mou...