Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Teaser: Save Her from Me (McRae's Bodyguards #2) by Jolie Vines




Save Her from Me (McRae Bodyguards, #2) by Jolie Vines

Snippet - (Smúúút warning)
Jackson's POV
“Look,” I commanded. “Look what you’re doing.”
Ariel lifted her head, her lips parted, then her eyes flared, and she fell back.
Working her in repeated, slow glides, I dropped kisses on her shoulders, stooping lower. “You’re so fúcking beautiful.”
She moaned again, curling her legs around me to bring me closer.
I kissed her lips. Her cheek when she twisted to gasp.
It was all too dangerous. Fear of losing her had heightened every sense.
I travelled my hand down our bodies to the place where we were joined, grazing over the connection.
“God,” she uttered.
“No, just your bodyguard.”

Preorder for delivery to your Kindle on the 10th December! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blurb Reveal: Connor's Claim (Body Count #2) by Jolie Vines

  Connor's Claim (Body Count, #2) - by Jolie Vines ***PLEASE NOTE THIS BLURB CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR ARRAN'S OBSESSION*** An Amazon n...