Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Free!!! Obsessed (Wild Mountain Scots #1) by Jolie Vines, for one week only



Free this week - Obsessed by Jolie Vines

Excerpt:
“I have a fantasy of you. It’s dark,” I confessed.
“I can let my tastes run dark, if you want.”
“It’s of you chasing me.”
Lochie brought his mouth close to my ear. “Get up.”
“What?”
“Go to the door.”
I obeyed, my frightened soul needing direction.
He stalked over and unlocked the door. With a finger, he pointed outside into the frigid night.
“Run, Cait.”

mybook.to/ObsessedScot  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: Tender Temptation (Charming Irish #1) by Kaylene Winter with an excerpt and a giveaway

Tender Temptation Series: Charming Irish, #1 by Kaylene Winter Release date : October 3rd, 2024 Genres : Adult, Contemporary,  Romance Goodr...