Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Book Review: Reaching Reed (Behind the Camera Series) by Cora Rose and Nicole Dykes

 

Blurb

Reed Ellis is absolutely gorgeous, but a total newbie to camming, a virtual nobody in my world.
I should have just deleted his message request for a steamy, on-camera collaboration. Not everyone is cut out to be a camboy. But there’s just something about him I couldn’t resist.
He’s timid and inexperienced, quiet and closed off, but his fumbling first-times play out scorching hot for the cameras, and our videos together are an instant success.
I know I should just ride this out, sit back and watch the money roll in, and then move on.
But I can’t. I’m intrigued by this brick wall of a man. I see glimpses of Reed hiding behind his silence and he is struggling. He has secrets, someone he cares about that he’s protecting. And I make it my mission to get him to open up and let me in. What will it take to reach the elusive Reed?

Reaching Reed is a very steamy and sweet M/M romance about camboys and first love. It is the first standalone book in the Behind the Camera series.

Amazon: Reaching Reed - Kindle edition by Rose, Cora, Dykes, Nicole. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Bookbub: Reaching Reed by Cora Rose and Nicole Dykes - BookBub

Goodreads: Reaching Reed (Behind the Camera #1) by Cora Rose | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

This story had a lot of feels to it. Reed was willing to try something that attracted him but had never done before, all to keep his sister with him, safe and happy. Carter did not know what he had agreed to, seeing only dollar signs at first. His kind heart pulled him in almost right from the start. Both men had their soft sides and had my heart involved. Carter's mothers were a hoot.

I received a copy of this story through Hatters Services, and this is my unsolicited review.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: Tender Temptation (Charming Irish #1) by Kaylene Winter with an excerpt and a giveaway

Tender Temptation Series: Charming Irish, #1 by Kaylene Winter Release date : October 3rd, 2024 Genres : Adult, Contemporary,  Romance Goodr...