Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Book Review: My Magical Gnome Story Book by Monika Anna Blichar


 Blurb: 

Magic is everywhere. You just have to believe.


Follow Edy on his magical adventures into the human world while he tries to save the last Golden Believer left on earth. A magical adventure for young and old alike!

Amazon: My Magical Gnome Story Book: Blichar, Monika Anna, Blichar, Monika Anna: 9780228860143: Amazon.com: Books

B&N: My Magical Gnome Story Book by Monika Anna Blichar, Paperback | Barnes & Noble® (barnesandnoble.com)

Goodreads: My Magical Gnome Story Book by Monika Anna Blichar | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

I enjoyed this children's book. I loved the history and world within these pages. One woman knew the truth but only drew about it. Her granddaughter saw those drawings and investigated and believed. The mythology of gnomes and the magical realm made for an interesting story. At times, it felt a bit repetitive, but I so enjoyed Edy and Monika as they tried to save the magical realm and the human world. Great for primary and elementary children.

I received a copy of this story through Goddess Fish Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your review of My Magical Gnome Story Book, this sounds like a great book to read with my grandchildren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monika Anna Blichar is a new author to me, but I want to thank this blog for the introduction. I have one child who loves gnomes.

    ReplyDelete

Book Review: Let's Hide from Mom: I'm Not Sleepy Yet by Parimalasri Docktor

  Blurb :  Let's Hide From Mom  is a true story of Radha having difficulty going to sleep. Every night she finds different places to hid...