Sunday, February 5, 2023

Book Review: Got Your Six (Owens Protective Services #6) by Giulia Lagomarsino

 

Blurb

Got Your Six is book 6 in the OPS Protector Romance series and should be read in order.

Action, Adventure, and a good woman—that’s all I crave.

A chance to prove my love for a woman by risking my life for her.

Everyone else gets to do it, so why not me?

Except, I never imagined she would vanish without a trace.

I thought she had been taken by a gang or a serial killer.

It turns out, she’s what they call a runner.

Yeah, you heard me right. She runs when people get too close to her.

And not because she has emotional baggage or something.

She doesn’t like people, which I don’t get.

I’m great people!

That night playing Battleship will go down in the books as one of the best nights of my life.

But apparently, I scared her off when I said I was coming back for her.

And then she landed herself in a Russian prison.

And of course, now she needs me to come to the rescue.

Yeah, I’ll do it. She’s my girl. Why wouldn’t I?

I just hoped she’d never see the one weapon I always deploy.

Tactical Vomit.

Amazon: Got Your Six: An OPS Protector Romance Novel (Owens Protective Services Book 6) - Kindle edition by Lagomarsino, Giulia , Czermak, Golden. Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Bookbub: Got Your Six: An OPS Protector Romance Novel (Owens Protective Services Book 6) by Giulia Lagomarsino - BookBub

Goodreads: Got Your Six: An OPS Protector Romance Novel by Giulia Lagomarsino | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars - 

I enjoyed this story. The banter between the guys was always entertaining and about the oddest things. Scottie kept me laughing with his reaction to flying, especially since he was a pilot. The jokes about this kept coming from the others. I took me a while to like Quinn as her peculiarity actually grated on me. I felt it was childish and extreme. Overall, it was a good story.

I received a copy of this story through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Makeover Reveal: Silent Screams (The Hollow Series #1) by M.H.B. with a giveaway

Silent Screams by M.H.B. Release date : September 19th, 2024 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance Goodreads :  https://www.goodreads.com/boo...