Sunday, November 6, 2022

Book Review: Havoc (Royal Bastards MC: Little Rock, AR) by Ker Dukey

 


Blurb

My brother once told me, it’s not murder if your hand is forced.
But he doesn’t know the secrets I keep.
I wasn’t always like this. Angry. Rebellious. A killer.
The world I was born into made me this way, pushed me to become what I am. Killers aren’t born, they're made.
And do you want to know one of my secrets?
I like it.
The kill. The violence. The vengeance.
It excites me. Empowers me. Feeds me.
Now I’ve earned my place with the Royal Bastards MC, I hope they’re prepared for the chaos I bring. It’s time to cause a little HAVOC.


This title is a novella

Amazon: HAVOC (Royal Bastards MC Book 4) - Kindle edition by Dukey, Ker. Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Goodreads: HAVOC (Royal Bastards MC Book 4) by Ker Dukey | Goodreads





My Review - 4 of 5 stars -

I loved that Havoc was a female. Lily worked hard to earn her patch, but she still fought the demons from her past, looking for revenge. Zane/Chaos felt a kindred spirit as he had his own battles to fight. They were hot together as they comforted, healed, and fell in love. This was not the end of their story, and my heart hurt as choices were made, and payback was dealt. I look forward to the next book to see how it ends.

I received an ARC of this story, and this is my unsolicited review.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blitz: Weston's Lady by Bobbi Smith with an excerpt and a giveaway

WESTON'S LADY by Bobbi Smith GENRE :  Historical Romance BLURB : Come One! Come All! To Weston’s Wild West Texas Stampede There were Cow...